Etha WIND has been part of planning and implementing a great portion of all Finnish wind power. Our mission is to create business that is sustainable both for the environment and for the economy. We employ 16 people today and is steadily growing. We provide a real possibility to make a difference for the environment through our work and we want to build the best possible workplace for our employees.
We are now looking for a senior wind & site consultant who will participate in project work and method development as a member of our Wind & Site team. The main tasks are to lead method development together with the team leader and carry out consulting services such as Energy Yield Assessments, wind farm layout optimizations, noise and flicker studies.
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least three years of experience within wind power resource assessment,
- Has an applicable academic degree (environmental engineering, physics, mathematics or similar). A master´s degree or higher educational level is preferred,
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are required,
- Is interested in both projects work (e.g. Energy Yield Assessment, layout optimization, noise and flicker calculations) as well as method development,
- Has an organized way of working and a solution focus,
- Works independently but is also good at coordinating and communicating with others.
Candidate qualities that are appreciated:
- Positive and curious mentality,
- Local language skills.
Our office is located in Vaasa, the center of the Finnish wind power region. The work position requires the employee to work from Vaasa during the first year, later on it could be possible to work from elsewhere as well.
Applications with detailed CV, study extract and proposed salary to be sent before 7.4.2021 to email@example.com.
Questions preferably by e-mail.
- Christian Granlund, Team Leader Wind & Site, firstname.lastname@example.org