The Project Analyst will during the first year participate in project work as a member of our Project Analytics team. The main task will be to perform Due Diligence on wind power projects. After the introduction period (1-3 years) the Project Analyst is expected to be able to independently lead project teams and to manage Wind Farm Due Diligence projects. This career path can be combined with the development of skills needed to be a Project Development Consultant or Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Has an applicable academic degree (economics, law, political sciences, environmental engineering). Currently the team consists of people with a MSc in Economics and basic understanding of permitting related legal structures.
- Finnish or Swedish as mother tongue. Excellent understanding of both Finnish and Swedish is required. Oral skills in one of the domestic languages may be slightly weaker. Written and verbal English skills shall be very strong.
- can already have some job experience or be in the process of graduation. We train you for the job if necessary.
- Is eager to learn new things and has a capability to learn to understand complex project structures.
- Has good time management skills, an organized way of working and a solution focus.
- Works independently but is also good at coordinating and communicating with others.
The ideal candidate may, but is not required to:
- Understand the Finnish land use planning and permitting processes.
- Understand some parts of the wind business.
- Be interested in participation of windfarm transactions (selling-buying-financing).
Our offices are located in central Vaasa. We believe in flexible work hours and fair compensation structures and we provide a possibility to make a difference for the environment through your work.
Applications, with detailed CV, study extract and proposed salary to be sent before 3.12.2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions are preferred by e-mail.
- Caroline Kullbäck, COO, email@example.com