Then you might be the person we are looking for. At Etha Wind, you get a chance to make a difference for the environment through your work. As an employer, we believe in flexible work hours and fair compensation structures.
We are looking for a Project Controller to our Project Analytics team
Etha Wind’s Project Analytics Team is mainly working on tasks related to Due Diligence (DD), feasibility calculations and project transactions. Due Diligence projects are performed when a wind project is sold or financed and it is the DD consultant’s job to critically review the project documentation and assess project risks. Our products consist of reports written in English.
The main responsibilities of the Project Controller are:
- To develop our budget tool for development projects
- To maintain and follow up the budgets for development projects, in close collaboration with our Project Managers
- To improve and maintain the feasibility model developed by Etha Wind
- To perform wind farm feasibility calculations
- To perform Due Diligence on wind power projects
- To support in developing the company’s internal financial reports
The following will help you succeed in your role:
- You have an applicable academic degree (economics or business with a focus on accounting or finance).
- You have at least three years of experience from working with financial control or reporting.
- You have an analytical mindset with very good numeric skills. You are capable of describing the world in numbers.
- You have strong language skills and can write clear and well-structured texts. Your mother tongue is Swedish or Finnish, and you can use both languages. In addition, strong written English skills are required.
- You are eager to learn new things and have a capability to understand complex structures by puzzling smaller details together.
- You like troubleshooting and have a solution focus.
- You are proactive and demonstrate ownership of driving your own work.
The following is considered as a plus:
- You have previous experience from working within the energy business.
- You have previous experience of ERP systems.
The starting date for the position is as soon as possible. Our newly renovated office is located in central Vaasa, where we expect you to work most of the time.
Please send your application, detailed CV, study extract and proposed salary to email@example.com before 7.11.2021.
Caroline Kullbäck, COO, Partner
+358 50 4024759
Caroline will be answering questions on 4th November, 15:00-16:00.