Etha Wind is a Vaasa based wind power consultant which was established in 2003. Today, we are the biggest pure wind power consulting company in Finland. In one way or another, Etha Wind has been involved in the planning and implementation of a great portion of all Finnish wind power projects. Our mission is to support business that is sustainable both for the environment and for the economy.
We offer a wide selection of different consulting services, everything from project design and production assessments, to permitting services and transaction support. In addition to separate consulting services, we also offer complete project development services. As the only consultant in Finland, we can take the responsibility for the whole project development process, taking a project from an initial idea to a ready-to-build wind farm.
We are now looking for two additional members to our Project Analytics team:
- Project Analyst/Controller
- Project Analyst Trainee
Etha Wind’s Project Analytics Team is mainly working on tasks related to Due Diligence (DD), Feasibility Calculations and Project Transactions. Due Diligence projects are performed when a wind project is sold or financed and it is the DD Consultant’s job to critically review the project documentation and assess project risks. The members of the Project Analytics team also perform Financial Feasibility Calculations and support Transactions when wind projects are being sold.
The Project Analyst position is a full-time position and is ideal for a recent graduate or someone with 1-5 years of work experience. The Project Analyst Trainee is a part-time position and is ideal for a master’s student.
The main task of both the Project Analyst and the Project Analyst Trainee will during the first year be to perform Due Diligence on wind power projects.
An ideal candidate:
- Has an applicable academic degree (economics, law, political sciences).
- Have Finnish or Swedish as mother tongue. Excellent understanding of both Finnish and Swedish is required.
- Has very strong written English skills.
- Is eager to learn new things and has a capability to learn to understand complex project structures by puzzling smaller pieces and details together.
- Has an analytical mindset with numeric skills and/or an interest in legal structures.
- Has good time management skills, an organized way of working and a solution focus.
- Works independently but is also good at coordinating and communicating with others.
The candidate may, but is not required to:
- Have an understanding of accounting and financial report interpretation.
After the introduction period (1-3 years) the Project Analyst is expected to be able to independently lead project teams and perform Wind Farm Due Diligence. The position can be designed for a career path as a Due Diligence expert, or it can be combined with the development of skills needed to be a Project Manager for a Development Project or skills needed to lead Wind Project Transactions.
The starting date for both positions is assumed to be in early August, but another timetable can be agreed upon if needed.
Our offices are located in central Vaasa. We believe in flexible work hours and fair compensation structures and we provide a possibility to make a difference for the environment through your work.
Applications, with detailed CV, study extract and proposed salary to be sent before 10.6.2021 to email@example.com.
Questions are preferred by e-mail.
- Caroline Kullbäck, COO, firstname.lastname@example.org