Etha Wind offers Wind Resource (WRA) and Energy Yield Assessments (EYA) throughout all stages of the project development process. The evaluations can be based on collected measurement data from met masts, sodars, and lidars. If no measurements are available, we use our internally developed EWS22 method to provide wind and production estimates with great accuracy. We tailor the services to make them suitable for your needs.
The following wind and energy assessment services are offered:
- Full Wind Resource & Energy Yield Assessment
- EWS22 Wind Resource & Energy Yield Assessment (without measurements)
- WRA & EYA review (review of assessments made by other consultants)
- Operational Energy Yield Assessment
- Site conditions evaluation