In addition to separate consulting services, we offer overall development services. Our largest service package is a set of all the services that a project owner needs to advance the project from idea to building permit. When it comes to solar farm projects, Etha Wind also offers EPCM (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management) contracts – we take care of the project’s overall planning and management, including site supervision.
The project owner can be a fund, an international developer without personnel in Finland, a pure investor, or a landowner. During the development phase, the goal is to ensure that the entire project runs smoothly and is on schedule. Stakeholder communication and coordination is essential. This means collaboration and open communication with the project owner, the landowners, the municipality, local residents, authorities, and consultants.
Each of our projects has to withstand both public review and possible complaints.
Our job is to ensure that the project is well structured and that the studies performed are carefully made. Open communication as well as informing and listening to the public at an early stage of the project are imperative.
The elements in our service package
The following parts are usually included in our package:
- Screening study
- Project plan
- Management of the permitting process
- Technical studies (noise, flicker, ZVI, photomontages)
- Management of environmental studies
- Management of the investor finding process, including data room management, teaser, information memorandum and vendor DD
- Administration of the project company
- Detailed technical planning and optimisation
- Conceptual design of grid connection and internal grid
- Conceptual civil design
Sometimes we also handle the following:
- Landowner contacts
- PPA arrangements
- Turbine and solar panel procurement
- Infrastructure procurement