Långmossa Wind Farm project, initiated by local project developer, is located in the municipality of Maalahti, Finland. The project consists of 7 Nordex turbines with the capacity of approximately 30 MW. The wind farm is owned by Ikea and operated by OX2.
Etha Wind provided first development support services to the project in 2012 and continued until the investment decision in 2018 being one of the first wind farms to produce electricity without governmental tariffs. Operation started in 2020.
This was the first project where we delivered our project development support services. The scope consisted of:
- Screening study
- Project plan
- Management of the permitting process
- Technical studies (noise, flicker, ZVI, photomontages)
- Management of environmental studies
- Management of the investor finding process, including data room management, teaser, information memorandum and vendor DD
- Detailed wind technical planning and optimization
- Conceptual design of grid connection and internal grid
- Conceptual civil design