As a project, Långmossa wind farm was first offered to a customer of ours by the local project initiator. However, this first potential partner did not proceed with the project, and therefore Etha Wind was invited to join in 2014.
The wind farm is operational since 2019. It consists of seven Nordex turbines, and is owned by Ikea.
This was the first project where we delivered our development service package. The scope consisted of:
- Screening study
- Project plan
- Management of the permitting process
- Technical studies (noise, flicker, zvi, photomontages)
- Management of environmental studies
- Management of the investor finding process, including data room management, teaser, information memorandum and vendor DD
- Detailed wind technical planning and optimisation
- Conceptual design of grid connection and internal grid
- Conceptual civil design