Etha Wind acted as broker and transaction manager for Puhuri Oy in the process of finding a minority shareholder for Puhuri’s subsidiary Tuulikaarron Voima Oy during the years 2022 and early 2023. Tuulikaarron Voima Oy owns the wind farms Keso in Haapavesi and Kaukanen in Kannus in Western Finland. Together the wind farms consist of 15 wind turbines.
Etha Wind’s work consisted of for example the following tasks:
- Setting up virtual datarooms for the projects
- Producing marketing material for the investment opportunity
- Contacting potential bidders
- Handling the bidding process and evaluating the bids
- Handling the investor’s due diligence process
- Technical and commercial advice to Puhuri during the agreement negotiations for the ownership arrangement
Etha Wind’s core team consisted of Isabella Häggblom, Staffan Asplund, Alexander Ehrs, and Lina Kamlin.
The wind farms started their commercial operation in 2023. Puhuri continues to manage the operation of the wind farms also after the ownership arrangement.
Read more on Puhuri’s webpages: